[Seaside] Anchor with submit and callback

Carl Gundel carlg at libertybasic.com
Thu Nov 16 22:43:04 UTC 2006

>From: "Philippe Marschall" <philippe.marschall at gmail.com>
>> 2006/11/16, Carl Gundel <carlg at libertybasic.com>:
>> When I use the code below the anchor submits, but it doesn't execute the
>> callback.  If I eliminate the submitFormNamed: then clicking executes the
>> callback, but of course then it doesn't submit the form.  Is it possible
>> have an anchor that does both?

> What you want is a submitButton. It has a callback and submitts a form.

I should have known the answer, but I keep looking for a way to support
multiple actions on a form without resorting to checkboxes or selections.
Is this simply not possible the way web browsers and HTTP work, or is it
possible to extend Seaside to make it work?

-Carl Gundel, author of Liberty BASIC