[Seaside] Glorp and Seaside

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Mon Nov 20 19:32:05 UTC 2006

All,

I've been hooking up classes to Glorp for a Seaside application.  I've been
reading what people have written about doing this and it appears that there
is no support for multiple unit's of work.  The suggestion I found was
copying model changes during commit time.  Is this the current state of
things?  Do I need to serialize commits, and manage changes myself at commit
time for seaside applications?  I also saw a suggestion to have one unit of
work, is this even feasible?  Can we register more then one root object and
use the commit features of glorp to keep track of changes to simulate
multiple units of work?

Thanks for your help!

Ron Teitelbaum