[Seaside] Seaside2.6g

Boris Popov boris at deepcovelabs.com
Tue Nov 21 16:18:54 UTC 2006

Indeed, this is long overdue. I hope the installation process will be simple enough to attract people not familiar with gemstone, it should be possible to run the install, start the service and go browsing. Along the same lines it should come with a preconfigured image (VisualWorks and/or Squeak) which one could start and go poking around, not having to figure out what the syntax of gem service string is etc.

Keep up the good work!

Cheers!

-Boris
(Sent from a BlackBerry)