[Seaside] liveCallback and SUAutocompleter

Michel Bany michel.bany at gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 08:11:22 UTC 2006

On 20 Nov 2006, at 16:49 , Burella Juan M. wrote:

> Hi Michel
>        I've tested it in Seaside2.7a1-dc.128/SeasideAsync-mb.54 but
> doesn't work fine, the problem persist. What enhacements should I
> look for in order to fix it?
> thanks for your answer

Now that Lukas has enhanced Seaside and Scriptaculous to provide
proper encoding for the script elements, I also enhanced SeasideAsync
in the same way. You may want to try again with the latest combination
- Seaside2.7a1-lr.131
- Scriptaculous-lr.154
- SeasideAsync-mb.56
I tried it with your code and got the autocompleter to display within
the
rest of the page, fully functionnal.

Best luck,
Michel.