[Seaside] embedding a MewaEditorVisior

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 19:41:59 UTC 2006

Hi Patty,

> the addEditor is defined in the initializeMethod:
>     newObject := Object new.
>     addEditor := (MWEditorVisitor model: newObject)
>
> How does my editor notices that the save action is done in my Editor
> visitor. I think I need to apply an action but I don't know how. And is
> this way to embed the EditorVisistor right anyway?

you can catch the #answer: of a component by using the method
#onAnswer:. As far as I understand your problem you need to add the
following code to your initialize method:

      addEditor onAnswer: [ :object | ... ].

Into this block you get passed in the modified object that you can
then use to update your view. At least this is how I expect Mewa to
work, I don't know the details.

Cheers,
Lukas

--