[Seaside] Magritte examples anywhere?

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Thu Nov 23 06:23:18 UTC 2006

> I was looking for the various Descriptions (relationships, booleans,
> selects, ...) in some examples of use. The category
> "Magritte-Seaside-Examples" don't have much.
>
> Any suggestions where I might find some?

Pier and the various extensions (mc.lukas-renggli.ch) make extensive
use of Magritte.

Then there is a tutorial [1] and my master theses [2] with
documentation and examples. I don't know if you have seen those?

When I type "magritte" in the project pane on squeaksource.com I get a
list of at least 8 projects, presumably they are all using Magritte:

Bootleg Manager
Conrad
SmallBlog2
iCalendar, vCalendar and vCard

Some of those projects are probably not maintained anymore and might
not work with the current versions of Seaside and Magritte, but they
are certainly good to learn the basic use.

Lukas

[1] http://lukas-renggli.ch/smalltalk/magritte
[2] http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~scg/Archive/Diploma/Reng06a.pdf

--