[Seaside] CSS building

Jason Johnson jbjohns at libsource.com
Fri Nov 24 14:45:18 UTC 2006

Oh, I'm sorry.  I didn't mean from inside seaside.  I mean, after you
have your page made and it's time to style it, what tool do you use?
Right now I'm using notepad to build the styles by hand it that is just
an awful way to go.  I have tried several GUI builders, but none where
that great, and none that I saw where actually GUI builders.  They were
kind of "word for CSS", that is, all the possible CSS syntax was known,
but it didn't tell you anything about what your sheets would produce.