[Seaside] CSS building

Boris Popov boris at deepcovelabs.com
Fri Nov 24 23:03:23 UTC 2006

I use TopStyle Pro myself from www.newsgator.com occasionally to tweak
our stylesheets (it has a great preview feature), although unless you
really want to get familiar with nitty gritty details of it and have a
good sense of design I'd suggest hiring a good pro-XHTML and pro-CSS
designer.

Also, keep your eyes open for a new version of FireBug at
www.getfirebug.com,

Hope this helps,

-Boris

--