[Seaside] A way to install seaside with default password ?

Benjamin Pollack benjamin.pollack at gmail.com
Sun Nov 26 17:08:38 UTC 2006

On 11/26/06, Damien Cassou <damien.cassou at laposte.net> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> working on a new image for web developers, I'm looking for a way to
> install seaside in a script without waiting for the image creator to
> enter admin name and password.

Assuming you're using the Installer (which I think is at
squeaksource.com/Installer.html , but SqueakSource is down and I'm on
vacation, so I can't check) you just do use #answer:with: before you call
#install:. E.g.,

| squeaksource |
squeaksource := Installer repository: 'http://www.squeaksource.com/'.
(squeaksource project: 'Seaside')
     answer: '*administrator*' with: 'seaside';
     answer: '*password*' with: 'admin';
     install: 'Seaside2.6b'.

--Benjamin