[Seaside] Drag and drop: how do you nest it?

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 18:05:26 UTC 2006

> I have a widget that presents an OrderedCollection of other widgets,
> allowing you to reorder it.  I have attached a file-out of this particular
> class.  I would be happy if it made it into Seaside.  :-)

I had a quick look at your code. Some comments:

- there is a reference to an unknown class JJSMessages
- the class uses the Seaside namespace, but depends on external
functionality from Scriptaculous
- if this is a widget then it should be pluggable, so that I am not
necessarily forced to subclass
- it would be good to have an example on the class-side, I don't
really understand how to use it

Cheers,
Lukas

--