[Seaside] Tab Styles

Philippe Marschall philippe.marschall at gmail.com
Sat Oct 7 09:54:00 UTC 2006

Well no one answered so ...
But there's always the movement "we need a public repository of cool
Seaside components to fight ASP.NET and JSF" so ...

Personally I'd find I cool if it was a SqueakSource project, with or
without vertical tabs. This has advantages for other people (can use
it if they want) and for you (the next time you need it, you know
where it is, it is automatically backed up, ...).

Philippe