[Seaside] Albatross: Seaside scenario testing

Adrian Lienhard adi at netstyle.ch
Sun Oct 8 13:50:11 UTC 2006

It runs on all platforms (tested on IE and Mac).

The Applescript package is only needed for the Mac. Andrea put a link
to a fixed Applescript st file (the one on SqueakMap does not work in
3.9 because of a isKindOf: String test...)

The idea of Albatross is similar to Selenium (http://www.openqa.org/
selenium/) for which David Shaffer started a Squeak client
implementation. Albatross differs in that it does not depend on an
external testing framework like Selenium. It has a very small library
of Javascript functions which  use the Prototype library, and based
on the Seaside Scriptaculous layer, Javascript is dynamically
generated from within Squeak.

Feedback and enhancements are welcome!

Adrian