[Seaside] What happened to Renggli's Seaside tutorial?

mmille10 at comcast.net mmille10 at comcast.net
Tue Oct 10 21:23:52 UTC 2006

I've been looking for a Seaside tutorial created by Lukas Renggli. It was originally at http://www.lukas-renggli.ch/smalltalk/seaside/tutorial. It wasn't really a tutorial, but more like presentation/instructional material. It was a series of PDFs (three, I think), formatted as slides, and it was very thorough. It covered the architecture, call/return, every web control you could think of and how to specify them in Smalltalk code, and the AJAX components in Seaside. It covered a little bit of Mewa and Magritte as well. I was able to access it back in September, but now whenever I try to get to it I get a browser error, saying the address no longer exists/the URL is invalid. Is it somewhere else? I've run into occasions where I've wanted to refer other people to it, but now of course I can't since I can't find it. It's a shame since it's the best presentation of the Seaside framework I've seen.

Does anyone know where this is?

Thanks,

---Mark