[Seaside] What happened to Renggli's Seaside tutorial?

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 22:11:01 UTC 2006

> invalid. Is it somewhere else? I've run into occasions where I've wanted to
> refer other people to it, but now of course I can't since I can't find it.
> It's a shame since it's the best presentation of the Seaside framework I've
> s een.

Thanks for the nice comments!

Sorry for the inconvenience during the past two weeks where the server
was offline. The machine is finally connected again for a couple of
hours and there are no more offline periodes planned. Hope that my
internet provider can keep it up as well ;-)

Cheers,
Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli