[Seaside] Question about div

Philippe Marschall philippe.marschall at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 22:29:23 UTC 2006

2006/10/10, Ramon Leon <ramon.leon at allresnet.com>:
> > > 2.7 is usable? I mean for learning seaside and developing
> > new application.
> >
> > No! Don't load!
> >
> > Philippe
>
> I wouldn't say that... I'd say, load at your own risk, and don't load the
> absolute latest.  I've been using Seaside2.7a1-avi.10 for a bit now and it
> seems fairly solid.

Then we are just are not good enough at breaking stuff. You'd expect
someone like Stef being better at teaching random refactorings ;) But
we're working on it.

And  certainly we broke stuff, some intentional other not. In the very
beginning almost nothing was working.

And there certainly is stuff broken. For example I just noted that
WADateSelector is broken (needs to be ported to canvas API). All the
tests for the old renderer are broken (need to implement
#rendererClass and return WAHtmlRenderer).

Philippe