[Seaside] Multilingual Website (Euro & Asian languages)

Sébastien Rocca-Serra sebastien.roccaserra at f4-group.com
Fri Oct 13 09:35:35 UTC 2006

> is it a Package ?
No, but loading Damien's ImageForDevelopers will smoothly ask and
install all you need.
(Cheers Damien, incredibly useful participation !)

> you can use google with:
> site:http://lists.squeakfoundation.org language translation
Great, thanks !

> The only working sever adaptor for non-ASCII Text in Squeak 3.9 is
> WAKomEndcoded39.
Yes, that's what I'm using.
It displays European accented characters fine (which WAKom doesn't), but
I still can't display Asian characters...

I also read Yoshiki's Multilingualized Squeak page, but I still can't
display Chinese or Japanese text in my image or website.

Any suggestions ?
Thanks !