[Seaside] [Q] [Scriptaculous and Comet] SUStream related question

Sungjin Chun chunsj at embian.com
Fri Oct 13 22:28:52 UTC 2006

No, from my experiment, two values are difference. For example, Korean
syllable Kiyoek has code value of 16r3131 in unicode table;

ch _ Character leadingChar: 255 code: 16r3131.
ch inspect. "you can sea angle like character if you have korean font"
ch asInteger. "1069560113"
ch asUnicode. "12593"

This difference makes Comet example chat does not work with
korean/japanese/chinese like languages.