[Seaside] [Q] [Scriptaculous and Comet] SUStream related question

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Sun Oct 15 07:48:50 UTC 2006

> There is now a class called WAListenerEncoded that has the same
> semantics as WAKomEncoded.

WAKom, WAKomEncoded, WAKomEncoded39, WAListener, WAListernerEncoded,
WAListenerEncoded39, WAListenerPlus, WAListernerEncoded39Plus, ... ;-)

Why can't we just have a conversion strategy? As far as I remember
this conversion happens when a Kom request/response is transformed
from/to a Seaside request/respose. So it should be easy to factor that
out into a strategy and avoid this ugly WAKom/WAListener class
hierarchies, no?

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli