[Seaside] Re: Selectable Table

Yanni Chiu yanni at rogers.com
Thu Oct 19 06:40:30 UTC 2006

Ron Teitelbaum wrote:
> I’ve been looking at adding a selectable table.  One that has
> highlighted rows, highlights rows on mouse over and allows a click to
> select the row.
>
> By any chance does this already exist?  Is there a way to add a callback
> to tableRow?

Over at http://rising.seasidehosting.st/seaside/saltsprayadmin
is something similar to the DataGrid described by Mark (mmille10 at ...).
It doesn't do in-place editting (because I hadn't thought of it),
but it does use the last row as an create/add new form.

The code is reusable, but is heavily dependant on my internal
model representation, so would be hard to extricate and still
be usable. I can describe more of the implementation, but there's
no rocket science in it.