[Seaside] TableSelectable

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Thu Oct 19 17:17:53 UTC 2006

Hi all,

I subclassed WACanvasTableReport and added some stuff.  My table works now
except that I need to reload the page after the onClickCallback of the table
row

            html tableRow style: 'background-color: ', (self
colorForRowNumber: index);

                        onMouseOver: 'javascript:highlightTableRow(this, "'
, self highlightColor , '");';

                        onClickCallback: [self selectRow: index.];

                        with: [columns

                                                do: [:ea | self

renderColumn: ea

                                                                        row:
row

                                                                        on:
html]]

Is there a way to reload the page from a callback?  I know I can do it on
liveCallback but tableRow's do not understand liveCallback.

Thanks for your help!

Ron Teitelbaum