[Seaside] unexpected xhtml output with WARenderCanvas

Joseph Blatter josephblatter62 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 20 18:33:43 UTC 2006

Does that mean I must modify my code because of IE
lacks/poor support of CSS2? I'm using CSS2 properties,
(like input[type="text"]).

I encourage my users to not use propietary buggy
technologies like IE simply because I'm not an
employee of Microsoft and I cannot be responsible for
their bugs or anti-standards policy.

IMHO I cannot agree with the sentence "the output is
correct". If anyone sends a meesage that maps its
output to xhtml, let's say ...classId: 'aString' would
expect mapped to id='aString' and not to id='aString
somethingElse'.
Any tips?

regards