[Seaside] unexpected xhtml output with WARenderCanvas

Boris Popov boris at deepcovelabs.com
Fri Oct 20 18:41:40 UTC 2006

But elements can have multiple classes, there's nothing wrong with "myclass button" as it simply means this element has been assigned 2 classes: "myClass" and "button". So long as you're not defining your own .button classes for other reasons, that would be the only problem I can see with Seaside adding it in for you, in all other cases its simply ignored by the browser.

Hope this helps,

-Boris

--
+1.604.689.0322