[Seaside] LoginPrototype status?

Joseph Blatter josephblatter62 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 20 19:32:33 UTC 2006

It's usable? I haven't found any description or
documentation of what the package does, so just
downloaded and tried adding LPUserDesktop as an entry
point, then started GOODS with

GoodsServer startNewServerNamed: 'addresses'
listeningOn: 6000

(GoodsServer refused to start on port 2000, so I've
changed to port 6000 inside LPSession>>db)

but get this error:

Debug Full Stack
Error: only integers should be used as indices
UndefinedObject(Object)>>error:self	nil
temps
aString	'only integers should be used as indices'

UndefinedObject(Object)>>errorNonIntegerIndexself	nil
temps

UndefinedObject(Object)>>at:self	nil
temps
index	'Users'

LPSession>>usersself	a
LPSession(http://localhost/seaside/LPUserDesktop?_s=HVYsKYQbSDuqHuCs)
temps
inst vars
lastAccess	3338814418
expired	nil
timeout	nil
continuations	a WALRUCache
application	a WAApplication(/seaside/LPUserDesktop)
escapeContinuation	[] in
LPSession(WASession)>>respond: {[:v | snapshotHolder
contents: state snapshot. oldEscape val...etc...
monitor	a WAProcessMonitor
state	a WAStateRegistry
currentRequest	a WARequest
scripts	nil
jumpTo	nil
db	a KKDatabase
user	nil
activeDesktop	nil
desktops	nil

LPSession>>userself	a
LPSession(http://localhost/seaside/LPUserDesktop?_s=HVYsKYQbSDuqHuCs)
temps
inst vars
lastAccess	3338814418
expired	nil
timeout	nil
continuations	a WALRUCache
application	a WAApplication(/seaside/LPUserDesktop)
escapeContinuation	[] in
LPSession(WASession)>>respond: {[:v | snapshotHolder
contents: state snapshot. oldEscape val...etc...
monitor	a WAProcessMonitor
state	a WAStateRegistry
currentRequest	a WARequest
scripts	nil
jumpTo	nil
db	a KKDatabase
user	nil
activeDesktop	nil
desktops	nil

I'm using Seaside 2.6b1-mb.8, latest GOODS from
SqueakMap and .NET CLR 2.0.

Regards