[Seaside] Getting Started with SeasideAsync (or Scriptaculous?)

Carl Gundel carlg at libertybasic.com
Fri Oct 20 19:36:47 UTC 2006

Hi,

I'm thinking of trying to use SeasideAsync, but I'm not sure if it does what
I need or even how to get started.

Here's what I'm thinking.  I do not want my application to use the back
button.  Instead I'd like to keep the same page up and reload only certain
parts of a page as needed.  Is this what SeasideAsync is suppose to
accomplish?  Or do I need something more like Scriptaculous?  I've looked
around a bit but haven't found  good starter materials for either of these.

Thanks,

-Carl Gundel, author of Liberty BASIC
http://www.libertybasic.com