[Seaside] TableSelectable

Cédrick Béler cbeler at enit.fr
Mon Oct 23 14:48:08 UTC 2006

Hi
> Hi Cédrick,
>
> I think it is possible if you return false from onClick attached to an
> anchor on the link.
>
> <a ... onClick: "document.location='...'; false">  This would stop the
> onClick from executing in the table row.

I'll try that and also what Lukas answered (...onClick: (the handler
action ...) , SUEvent new stop )...but later ;)
> Could you give me some more info on what you did for default click?

I sublclassed WACanvasTableReport to have a "live" table report (using
scriptaculous).

I added 3 inst var:
- highlightColor
- selection to store the selected object represented as rows,
- actionBlock to perform an action on the selection (In my case, I
display the selection in another table)

I also added an instVar hiddenBlock in WAColumn (actually a subclass) to
show/hide columns (depending of the user status).

Actions in the table are call/answer whereas sorting (clicking header),
selection (clicking on a row or a check box), and display of the action
button is live. I will add a batch soon and filters on each columns.

I joined .st files if you want to have a look but this is not really
nice code ;) ...

See you

Cédrick