[Seaside] TextInput with liveCallback problem.

Dario Trussardi dtrussardi at tiscali.it
Tue Oct 24 13:55:12 UTC 2006

Hello All,

i work with visual works 7.4.1 and seasideScriptaculous 1.108 support.

I have in the form tag one textInput with liveCallback.

All work fine, but when digit the $#  character in the textIput i lose the relative callback.

I'm interested to work with  $* and $#  in the textInput for dinamical selection with match: method.

Note: When i digit the * character all work fine.

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated!

Dario Trussardi Romano