[Seaside] First time user of Seaside+Scriptaculous..

Rick Flower rickf at ca-flower.com
Wed Oct 25 16:03:00 UTC 2006

Michel Bany wrote:

> BlockClosure>>fixCallbackTemp appeared in 2.6b1.96, therefore I would
> guess that
> you loaded something older.

Ok.. I went back to an older VW image I had with and older version of
Seaside (still not that old -- it was 2.6b1.84 if I recall) and I
upgraded it to 2.6b1.96 and also loaded the latest version of
Scriptaculous that had the requirement for 2.6b1.96 and I still get the
same results.. Is there something else I need to load besides just
upgrading my already working Seaside and then adding Scriptaculous?

So far, I've got the following Seaside items loaded into my VW image :

SeasideSettings
SeasideForWebToolkit
SeasideAsync
SeasideScriptaculous