[Seaside] trigger an exception into live callback evaluation

Joseph Blatter josephblatter62 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 25 17:56:53 UTC 2006

Pablo, I don't understand your suggestion. The "1
hello" inside the block would normally raise an
exception in a normal evaluation (e.g. doIt, printIt)
which brings a debugger inside the environment.

So i've expected to saw the walkback page in the
browser but nothing happens. The browser doesn't show
any exception or error message, even refreshing,
creating a new session or clearing the cache.

However if i set the "1 hello" inside the callback, an
exception (dNU) is raised when I submit the form.