[Seaside] Reference to WAStyleLibrary

Dario Trussardi dtrussardi at tiscali.it
Thu Oct 26 13:13:35 UTC 2006

Hello All,

i work with VW7.4.1 and web support.

a) I'have defined one WAStyleLibrary subclass; ISTTabellaSortCSS with some uploaded - pictures.
Now in the styles method of the same class i reference this pictures.
Example : background-image: url (''ist/go/images/ISTTabellaSortCss/downsimple.png'')

My question is : i can define the path of image with only last definition
     background-image: url (''/downsimple.png'').

If yes where i define the prefix? ''ist/go/images/ISTTabellaSortCss"

b) The same problem is in javascript code where i reference the same
pictures.
  example:  img src = ''ist/go/images/ISTTabellaSortCss/downsimple.png'

c) What do you i need define to reference one image on my local disk
C:\images\pippo.png ?

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated!

Thank,

Dario Trussardi Romano