[Seaside] Works on IE

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Thu Oct 26 21:26:50 UTC 2006

Hi All,

So now that I have both IE and Firefox of course I went to test my little
example programs on Firefox.  This one works on IE but not on fireFox.

            html anchor

                        id: 'advancedSearch';

                        callback: ["noop"];

                        liveCallback: [:h | self toggleSearchType.

                                    self renderContentOn: h];

                        text: (self isSimpleSearch ifTrue: ['Advanced
Search'] ifFalse: ['Simple Search']).

            html div id: 'searchForm'; with: [

                        self isSimpleSearch ifTrue: [self
renderSimpleSearchOn: html]

                        ifFalse: [self renderAdvancedSearchOn: html]].

If I refresh the page it works of course.  Any idea why this works for IE
and not fireFox?  What does one do to research problems like this?

Thanks for your help!

Ron