[Seaside] Works on IE

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Thu Oct 26 21:26:50 UTC 2006

Hi All,

So now that I have both IE and Firefox of course I went to test my little
example programs on Firefox.  This one works on IE but not on fireFox.

            html anchor

                        id: 'advancedSearch';

                        callback: ["noop"];

                        liveCallback: [:h | self toggleSearchType.

                                    self renderContentOn: h];

                        text: (self isSimpleSearch ifTrue: ['Advanced
Search'] ifFalse: ['Simple Search']).

            html div id: 'searchForm'; with: [

                        self isSimpleSearch ifTrue: [self
renderSimpleSearchOn: html]

                        ifFalse: [self renderAdvancedSearchOn: html]].

If I refresh the page it works of course.  Any idea why this works for IE
and not fireFox?  What does one do to research problems like this?

Thanks for your help!