[Seaside] Re: [VW7.4.1]Problem migrating to latest

Carl Gundel carlg at libertybasic.com
Fri Oct 27 15:44:58 UTC 2006

>I just moved my application to the latest version of Seaside on VW 7.4.1.
>was using an older version from around June or so.  My app starts in the
>browser okay, but if I click on anything (even links in the tools frame) it
>immediately takes me to the readme.html page.  I'm baffled.  :-/

Okay, I reloaded everything again (Seaside and my application code) and now
it works fine.  The only thing I did differently is that this time I used
seaside (the default) as the name of my Seaside installation.  The first
time I named it after my application.  I don't know if that had anything to
do with it, but maybe?

-Carl Gundel, author of Liberty BASIC
http://www.libertybasic.com