[Seaside] [VW7.4.1]Problem migrating to latest

Carl Gundel carlg at libertybasic.com
Fri Oct 27 16:31:04 UTC 2006

From: "Michel Bany" <michel.bany at gmail.com>
> On 27 Oct 2006, at 16:21 , Carl Gundel wrote:
> > I just moved my application to the latest version of Seaside on VW
> > 7.4.1.  I
> > was using an older version from around June or so.  My app starts
> > in the
> > browser okay, but if I click on anything (even links in the tools
> > frame) it
> > immediately takes me to the readme.html page.  I'm baffled.  :-/
>
> Carl, did you rebuild your image or did you load the latest Seaside
> on top
> of the older ?

I installed VW 7.4.1 clean and installed everything from scratch.  Both
times I installed Seaside it was on a new image with only Store and some dev
tools loaded.

Anyways, as I said it all seems good now.  :-)

I wish I could figure out how to get the VW web server to map my application
URL down to the root, like http://www.myapp.com.  Any ideas?

-Carl Gundel, author of Liberty BASIC
http://www.libertybasic.com