[Seaside] Livecallbacks not working (Async newbie)

Rick Flower rickf at ca-flower.com
Sat Oct 28 16:50:24 UTC 2006

While I'm fairly comfortable w/ Seaside, I started using the Async
features, but can't seem to get the LiveCallbacks working as far as I
can tell.. I tried setting a breakpoint in the code for the
liveCallback, but nothing ever triggered.  I'm using a select list with
a single item in it -- perhaps that's my problem (I need multiple
items?).. Anyway, I just thought I'd ask if there were any other things
that need to be setup first in order to use the async features?

FYI -- I'm using the Canvas API..

Thanks!

-- Rick