[Seaside] Space Breaking LiveCallback in IE

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Mon Oct 30 23:10:22 UTC 2006

It does appear to work in IE as long as the space is not there

renderContentOn: html

            html break.

            html anchor

                        id: 'advancedSearch';

                        callback: ["noop"];

                        liveCallback: [:h | self toggleSearchType.

                                    self renderContentOn: h];

                        text: (self isSimpleSearch ifTrue: ['Advanced
Search'] ifFalse: ['Simple Search']).

            html div id: 'searchForm'; with: [

                        self isSimpleSearch ifTrue: [self
renderSimpleSearchOn: html]

                        ifFalse: [self renderAdvancedSearchOn: html]].

  _____