[Seaside] Pier question

Jason Johnson jbjohns at libsource.com
Sun Sep 3 20:23:13 UTC 2006

Hello group,

I am planning on converting a mostly static website to seaside and I
think Pier is the best way to do it (please let me know if there is some
other prefered way).

Now for my website, is it best practices to make a new application
somehow with the pier kernel, or should I just make a subtree within the
pier that is already setup and just point the web server to that subtree
part?

I tried just setting up a new app with all the same settings as the Pier
that is set up when you do the squeakmap install but then when I changed
the environment it showed up in both apps.

Thanks in advance,
Jason