[Seaside] new canvas replacement for #anchorWIthDocument: searched

Mart-Mari Breedt breedt_m at aircom.co.za
Mon Sep 4 05:44:23 UTC 2006

Hallo Martin,

You can try the #anchorWithDocument in the render canvas like this:

html anchor
	attributeAt: 'href'
	put: (html context urlForDocument: file contents mimeType: file
mimeType fileName: file name);
	text: 'Click for file'.

This is not the neatest way of doing it since it is only an adaption of
the original #anchorWithDocument:..., but you can maybe write your own
extention to WAAnchorTag to allow for this behaviour. Or perhaps someone
else knows of an even better way of implementing this?

Thank you,

Mart-Mari