[Seaside] how to return to same position in page after #call?

Chuck Kasmire ckasmire at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 4 16:48:18 UTC 2006

I have a long list of items in a page and for each one
I have an 'edit' anchor. When clicked this opens up an
editor on that item. When the editor is closed, I
would like to have the list page re-display itself
such that the item just edited is visible. Currently,
it goes back to the top of the page, so I have to
scroll down and find it again.

Is there a way to return to the same position?