[Seaside] new canvas replacement for #anchorWIthDocument: searched

Martin Schubert mtin79 at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 4 20:03:08 UTC 2006

Hello Mart-Mari,
thanks for your hint, especially for getting the url to a document
sitting in a object  :
    html context urlForDocument: .......

i finally extended the MIMEDocument to MyMIMEDocument to remember the
file`s name :

    renderContentOn: html

    html form
        multipart;
        with:[
            html fileUpload
                callback: [:f |
                    file := MyMIMEDocument contentType: f contentType
content: f contents fileName: f fileName].
            html submitButton callback: []; text: 'Load'.
        ].

    file ifNotNil: [
        Transcript show: file.
        html anchor
            url: (html context urlForDocument: file contents mimeType:
file mimeType fileName: file fileName    );
            text: file fileName.
    ]

this finally can manage most of the mimeTpyes i need to work with.

thanks a lot!