[Seaside] Developing on a single image between two computers

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 20:10:08 UTC 2006

> 1. Does the Squeaksource policy allow 'closed source' projects? I
> don't see a policies page neither do I see private projects like of
> DabbleDB. I don't want to violate any rules.

Yes you can set it private in the project settings, so that only
developers (read/write) or quest (read) can access your code. If you
are afraid about your source code I suggest that you setup your own
repository. The squeaksource server is running on a machine at the
university of bern where several people have access to, this should
not be a problem, but I would not put confidential code there.

> 2. When registering a project what is Name: vs. Title: ?

Name: The url that is used to uniquely identify the project, it cannot
be changed after creating the project
(http://www.squeaksource.com/project-name).

Title: The title that is used for the project, it can be changed later on.

Cheers,
Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli