[Seaside] Developing on a single image between two computers

Bakki Kudva bakki.kudva at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 02:31:48 UTC 2006

On 9/4/06, Lukas Renggli <renggli at gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes you can set it private in the project settings, so that only
> developers (read/write) or quest (read) can access your code. If you
> are afraid about your source code I suggest that you setup your own
> repository. The squeaksource server is running on a machine at the
> university of bern where several people have access to, this should
> not be a problem, but I would not put confidential code there.

I have access to a server (Debian Sarge) and would like to set up a
Monticello repository. THe server has Apache2  etc running on it
already. I looked around on wiresong.ca, the Monticello list for some
info on how to setup a repository using a headless squeak but couldn't
find anything. Googling, I found some postings about OSProcess, VNC
etc and running 'squeak -headless' for Seaside, but not for
Monticello. Could you please point me to some info on this subject?
Thank you very much,

bakki