[Seaside] how to return to same position in page after #call?

Chuck Kasmire ckasmire at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 5 06:42:06 UTC 2006

Thanks. I updated my seaside image so I can make use
of Scriptaculous. When I try to use #scrollTo: I am
getting an error:

SUEffect(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #scrollTo:

I don't see any method in SUEffect at all similar to
#scrollTo:. Am I missing something in the
installation?

The image I used was from Seaside.st:
- Seaside2.6b1-pmm.76
- Scriptaculous-lr.127