[Seaside] Netstat -l

Chris Cunnington cunnington at sympatico.ca
Tue Sep 5 17:59:57 UTC 2006

Hi Dmitry,

You've set me on an interesting path. I don't think it's the port. I've
changed the port to things such as 50000, 8080, and 80 (with httpd turned
off), and had no luck.

But this Sources file... There is a difference between how the iBook handles
the Sources file, and how the RHES does... Hmmm. It may be that the RHES
cannot find the Sources file.

The Squeak directory in the iBook does NOT have a Sources file. The Squeak
directory in the RHES DOES have a Sources file. I know the RHES does not
work.

I think the Sources file in the iBook had been relocated by the installer to
a different directory than the directory I put Squeak in. Maybe if in the
RHES I move the Sources file to the directory the installer chose...

I'll report back later. :)

Chris