[Seaside] Netstat -l

Milan Zimmermann milan.zimmermann at sympatico.ca
Tue Sep 5 18:15:50 UTC 2006

Chris,

I am thinking your problem might be what netstat is reporting. I have here, a
running seaside appliaction on port 9090. I can connect to:

http://squeakers.ca:9090/seaside/kodiak

and yet, if I do, on the server where it's running,

netstat -a | grep 9090
netstat -l | grep 9090

it shows nothing. Not immediately sure how to make netstat show the 9090 port

Milan