[Seaside] how to return to same position in page after #call?

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 06:08:54 UTC 2006

> I installed Scriptaculous-lr.133 (I tried lr.132 but
> was getting some errors) but still getting:
>
> SUEffect(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #scrollTo:
>
> any ideas?

Ouch I am terribly sorry, I forgot to publish that change from a
private repository. I've merged the change now and it should be
accessible on SqueakSource:

Name: Scriptaculous-lr.135
Author: lr
Time: 6 September 2006, 8:05:25 am
UUID: bac4cc90-81b7-4195-846e-98b302a5de0f
Ancestors: Scriptaculous-lr.134, Scriptaculous-lr.132

And one more thing, the method is called #scroll and it can be used on
SUElement and SUEffect. So you have to do something like:

... effect
   id: 'element";
   scroll

HTH,