[Seaside] Commanche image file problem

Jason Johnson jbjohns at libsource.com
Thu Sep 7 18:10:36 UTC 2006

Jason Johnson wrote:
> I'm trying to serve simple static pages with Commanche but it doesn't
> seem willing to serve images.  I was planning on doing a seaside
> application and having my own stylesheets feed the image from the
> server directly, but if it wont serve jpeg files that will be some
> what of a setback. :)  It says "incorrect utf8 data detected" or
> something like that if I browse the file directly in the browser.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Jason

Oh I should mention, I started the server like this:

|seaside := WAKom default.
ma := ModuleAssembly core.
ma serverRoot: (FileDirectory default directoryNamed: 'FileRoot') fullName.
ma alias: '/seaside' to: [ma addPlug: [:request | seaside process: request]].
ma documentRoot: (FileDirectory default directoryNamed: 'FileRoot') fullName.
ma directoryIndex: 'index.html index.htm'.
ma serveFiles.
(HttpService startOn: 8080 named: 'httpd') plug: ma rootModule|

I am running on a 3.9 image.