[Seaside] Commanche image file problem

goran at krampe.se goran at krampe.se
Thu Sep 7 19:16:14 UTC 2006

Hi!

Jason Johnson <jbjohns at libsource.com> wrote:
> Actually I found the problem.  It is in the class ModFile in the
> KomHttpServer-Modules group.  It does the following:
>
> HttpResponse current: (HttpResponse
>                 fromStream: (FileDirectory default readOnlyFileNamed:
> fullFilePath)).

You must be running a KomHttpServer older than 7.0.3. The latest version
(7.0.4) of that method reads:

	HttpResponse current: (HttpResponse
				fromStream: (StandardFileStream readOnlyFileNamed: fullFilePath)).
	^true

The problem occurred in 3.8 already and was fixed in KomHttpServer
7.0.3.
My current workaround is to specifically use StandardFileStream in this
case - we just want to dump the bytes back to the browser anyway.

regards, Göran