[Seaside] Frustrated with Squeak and Magma

stephane ducasse stephane.ducasse at free.fr
Thu Sep 7 22:11:57 UTC 2006

Hi warren

I can understand that you get mad at us (especially with the mouse :))
But we are trying to improve the situation. Look at 3.9 when it will
be out.
Just let us know what is getting in your way so that we can improve.

Smalltalk and seaside are cool. Now this is clear that this could
better (and I can tell
you that can be an order of magnitude much harsher than you :)). What
I suggest is
report the problems and when you will have fun and master that help us.
Because we also need to sleep :)

Stef