[Seaside] [ANN] Seaside/Pier image available

David Pollak dpp at athena.com
Thu Sep 7 23:48:01 UTC 2006

Folks,

I put together a 3.8 Seaside and Pier image.  It's available for
download from http://dppruby.com/seaside_pier.zip.

It's the Seaside 2.6b1 for 3.8 off the Seaside site plus the latest
'lr' packages from Monticello as per the Pier installation
instructions.  I added the 'Pier Security' package along with all the
packages listed as "development" on the Pier site.

The username/password for the Pier administrator is 'admin/pier'

This is the first time I've made an image available.  If there are
things I did wrong in the preparation of the image, the packaging of
the image, or in this announcement, please let me know.  I want to
improve the way I interface with the Squeak/Seaside/Pier communities
and feedback is the best way to help me do that.

Thanks,

David