[Seaside] Commanche image file problem

goran at krampe.se goran at krampe.se
Fri Sep 8 20:24:18 UTC 2006

Hi!

Jason Johnson <jbjohns at libsource.com> wrote:
> Ausome, that fixed it.  Thanks.  I just downloaded a 3.9 image from the
> ftp server and then used the Pier install
> in squeak map which pulled in Comanche and everything.  I have not been

Ok, Pier then probably installs an older KomHttpServer, not sure.

> able to figure out how to use Monticello yet (the files I think I should
> download are already bold, and I figure that means I have them already?).

No, bold means that you don't have that version installed - since each
version knows its full ancestry this means that if you install a version
then all ancestors of that version are marked as non bold. So in short -
if you see bold versions - then they contain changes that you do not
have.

regards, Göran