[Seaside] [SummerTalk] Please try my iCalendar

Jason Rogers jacaetevha at gmail.com
Sun Sep 10 13:49:01 UTC 2006

Nice job!  Some comments:

 - I like the GreyBox effect.
 - It would be nice to have a Cancel button on the GreyBox pop-up
 - I think you should look at your oridinals logic: '13rd' should be '13th'
 - The column headings make the page seem really busy, perhaps you
should show the month you are looking at in one place and then just
show the day and day of the week in the column headings
 - I was confused by the blue text in the column headings and the '+'
on Todo List items: I thought they were links that should take me
somewhere

On 9/8/06, Bakki Kudva <bakki.kudva at gmail.com> wrote:
> Yann,
>
> Looks very nice! Congrats on great work. Just a quick question from a
> newbie. Can this be embedded in a Seaside WAFrameComponent?
>
> -bakki
>
> On 9/7/06, Yann Monclair <yann at monclair.info> wrote:
> >
> > Hello,
> >
> > I have been doing some progress on my iCalendar during ESUG 2006. I uploaded an
> > image on http://icalendar.seasidehosting.st
> > Please feel free to play with it, so far it's only one "session" for everyone. I
> > hope to add a user login system by the end of next week, and have a version
> > people can start using.
> >
> > You can read about my project on my blog http://yann.monclair.info/summertalk
> >
> > Thank you very much,
> >
> > Yann

Jason Rogers

"Where there is no vision, the people perish..."
    Proverbs 29:18